Scope of RMP’s Expertise
- Performing surface preparation and cleaning of surfaces prior to the application of high performance protective coatings and linings.
- Provision of abrasive blasting and wall and floor track blast equipment, power tool cleaning and water jetting of all surfaces.
- The removal and management of hazardous coatings, lead, chromates and coal tar.
- Application of high performance coatings and linings to prepared surfaces, principally for corrosion control, substrate protection, erosion
control, durability and aesthetics.
- Extensive experience with the in-field use of epoxy, solvent-free epoxy, zinc-rich, polyurethane, polyester, vinyl ester, alkyds, acrylics,
liquid rubber sealing, plural component coatings and metallising.
- Corrosion control on a wide range of heavy industrial structures such as bridges, water storage reservoirs and pipelines, weirs, conduits,
penstocks, power stations, internal and external of steel structures, sewage treatment plants, pipes, tanks, cranes and
- Extensive Fleet of Plant & Equipment – Operated, maintained and owned by RMP. Including but not limited to: Boom & Scissor Lifts,
Decontamination Units, Dust Collectors, Inspection & Test and Blast & Paint Equipment.
- Project Management Services – Managing small jobs to large scale projects and supplying the services of welding, scaffolding,
containment, metal arc or thermal spraying.
RMP has established an excellent reputation as a company that is reliable and dedicated in servicing this specialised field. RMP’s growth and success demonstrates our commitment to performing works on time, to our client’s satisfaction, and in accordance with contract requirements.
RMP is an approved applicator for:
- Akzo Nobel – International Protective Coatings (including Polibrid)
- Altex Coatings – Carboline
- Belzona Applications
- Jotun Australia
- Liquid Rubber
- PPG Industries (Ameron Coatings)
- Sika Concrete Repair Products
- Valspar (Wattyl Paints)